Make a submission to the Supplementary EIS
Use one of our pre-prepared submission forms
For convenience, SOF have prepared several versions of an official submission to the Co-ordinator General covering various aspects of this issue. To use one of these:
- Download whichever version you'd prefer to use from the list below
- Read through it and satisfy yourself that you understand the issues raised
- If you wish, make any amendments or additions to suit your purpose - remember that any comments must refer to the Terms of Reference of the SEIS - "we just don't want it" isn't a valid argument for the co-ordinator general. The full SEIS is available for download from the government website Shute Harbour Marina SEIS and there are hard copies at both Proserpine and Cannonvale libraries.
- If you can, print out 2 extra copies of your completed form
- EITHER give the copies to SOF at the pink caravan, at the Airlie Beach Saturday markets on the 6th, 13th & 20th April, from 8am to 12 noon
- OR mail them directly to SOF at: PO Box 260 Cannonvale 4802
- Save Our Foreshore will forward submissions in bulk to the Co-ordinator General's department prior to the closing date of 29 April 2013 . Any copies provided by you will be sent to relevant state and federal ministers.
Prepared submission forms for download:
- Download the 'No proof of need' submission
- Download the 'Risk to the community' submission
- Download the 'Questionable benefits' submission
- Download the 'Environment' submission
- Download the 'World Heritage' submission
- Download the 'Lack of accuracy' submission
Come to the Airlie markets on a Saturday morning for help with your submission
Come down to the Airlie Markets in person and the attached submission forms will be on hand and volunteers will be only too happy to answer any queries you may have before choosing whichever version you would like to use to make your submission.
Prepare your own submission
Go to the Shute Harbour Marina SEIS website. Follow the links to download the forms and make your own personal submission - details of lodgement are also provided on this site OR you could deliver your submission to SOF either at the markets or by mail to be included with the bulk presentation.